Our updated visual identity is designed to better reflect the kind of organisation we are: dynamic, global, transformational, diverse and inclusive.
If you are a YWCA Member Association, and you would like to adopt our new logo for your own use, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide you with the artwork.
What does the logo stand for? The updated logo maintains the original elements – the triangle and circle. In addition, it places emphasis on embracing change and demonstrates the connected nature of the World YWCA movement.
- Blue triangle: represents body, mind and spirit
- Blue circle: creates a feeling of movement and change; represents the globe and our connectedness
- Ribbons: represent diversity and evolution with specific symbolic colours:
- Blue: stability and tradition
- Pink: a women’s movement
- Green: growth, peace and care for the environment
- Red: our power and passion for women’s leadership and rights
- Yellow: our positive energy and outlook